A tilt equalizer to balance signals high or low to fit your mix.
64 bit VST2 & VST3 stable alpha release.
– Tilt your track to highlight the low or high end
– Smooth high & low pass filters to further shape your sound
– Clean & bright curves
– Gentle saturation
V. 8.5.0 Alpha – Added HP/LP filters, drive and GUI changes
V. 8.0.0 Alpha – First release
1208 Audio SCS Channel has been updated to version 1.3.1
- v. 1.3.1 – Added full user manual. Reduced oversampling CPU usage.
1208 Audio SCS Channel has been updated to version 1.3.0.
- v. 1.3.0 – Re-worked, cleaner GUI, similar to other 1208 plugins. Balance control improvements.
- v. 1.2.0 – New feature, brickwall limiter. Compressor & GUI changes.
Free 1208 SEQ updated to 1.2.1: Improved Q values on LM frequency, added double click text to edit values.
- v. 1.2.1 – Improved Q values on LM frequency, added double click text to edit values.
- v. 1.2.0 – Improved oversampling.
- v. 1.1.0 – 4x oversampled, improved gain calculations
1208 SCS Channel updated to 1.0.2:
- v. 1.0.2 – Improved cables. They now dim when hovered over, for easy identification.
- v. 1.0.1 – Improved gain reduction meter.
- v. 1.0.0 – Improved oversampling & cables, bug fixes. Added free and paid version.
1208 GEQ updated to 1.3.0: 12th band added. Improved oversampling. Now available in paid and free version.
1208 SCS Channel updated to 1.0.0: Inital release version! Improved oversampling, cable & bug fixes. Now available in paid and free version.